Bleach Equilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight along as your favorite characters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) Empty
PostSubject: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi)   Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Characters History

Basics

Name: KOujetsu Hanagayu

Picture:Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) TrueZero

Level: Vaizard Leader

Fighting style: Without mercy. Some say Koujetsu is childish when it comes to fight because he laughs the entire time. This, despite popular belief, does not mean he is childish, but rather slightly crazy. The longer he stays in a fight, the more the the insanity and pressure of his inner hollow gets to him.

Element: Ice

Personality Normally a laid back person during the day, Koujetsu spends most of his time reading or taking walking in the forests that surround Soul Society. During training however, he brutally, and mercilessly, beats his squad into the ground. Cynical, sarcastic, and unforgiving describes him during the training. As the leader of the one of the most prestigous divisions, he expects nothing but the best from his squad. He does not, however, tolerate fighting to fight, like the Squad Eleven members.

Away from the training field, he is easy going and calm, laughing with his squad members, and getting to know them. He takes pride in his squad, and by becoming good friends with his squad, the harmony and teamwork, he feels, increases drastically.

Class: Jack of all trades

Stat Points

Physical strength: 10+10=20
Mask: 30
Bankai: 40
Hollow form: 50

Physical defensive: 20+10=30
Mask: 40
Bankai: 50
Hollow form: 60

Magic attack: 30

Magic Defense: 20+10=30

Speed: 40+10=50
Mask: 60
Bankai: 70
Hollow form: 80

Agility/Evasion: 40+10=50
Mask: 60
Bankai: 70
Hollow form: 80

Stamina: 20+10=30

Accuracy: 20
Mask: 30
Bankai: 40
Hollow form: 50

Mask

Name: Yami

Transformation: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) Skull_tattoo_1

Abilities: Freezing breath: The Zanpaktou seems to breath in time with the user. Each exhale causes the radius of the freezing caused by Bankai to increase by a 2 foot radius a post. This effect can only increase the radius to a total of 11 feet. Once the radius has been fully increase, compressed balls of slicing wind combined with sub-zero air flies at the opponent, causing the area in a 10 foot radius around the ball to freeze over immediately. A direct hit with the ball will cause mild-moderate frostbite. a near miss will cause minor frost bite, due to the slicing wind being emitted from the orb. These are called Uzumakis.

Full Hollow: N/A in this form.

Mask Durability: 9 posts, 4 post cooldown.

Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto Name: Kamigami Arashi (Gods Storm)

Zanpakuto Picture: Regular Zanpaktou

Zanpakuto Description: N/A

Zanpakuto Release Incantation: Release your fury, Kamigami Arashi

Shikai~~Bankai
(Bankai only concerns high rank Vizard Only. Leader and Swordsmen can start with a Bankai.)

Released Zanpakuto Description: In Arashi's Shikai form, wind circles the blade with small chunks of hail, showing the freezing temperature the circling wind lowers the air around the blade to. A hit within 5 feet of the blade will caus frost to form on a person or their article of clothing, doing nothing more then chilling the person. A direct hit however will cause a mild case of frost bite. If the attack is blocked and the opponent is within 5 feet of the blade, the longer they stay there, the more likely a case of frost bite will occur.

Released Zanpakuto Picture: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) TS-DTAW3

Zanpakuto Spirit: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) Ice_dragon

Zanpakuto Realm: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) Background4

Bankai Name: Super Cell

Bankai Description: The wind around the blade turns into a funnel, pulling the air near the speed of sound into the wind. This causes the general are in a 5 foot radius up to 50 feet away to freeze over within 15 seconds of the blade being pointed there. It also increases the users stats by 10.

Bankai Looks: The Zanpaktou takes on a sheen of blue, imitating the color of dyed water that froze.

Alterations: Warm layers now cover Koujetsu down his arms, shielding them from the intense cold emitted from the blade.

Vasto Lorde

Vasto Lorde Form Name: Kami no Kaze (Wind if the God)

Abilities: Super Cell Unlocked. The entirity of the battle field will be plunged into darkness for 5 seconds. When light reappears, there will be a large wall of pure wind surronding the opponent and Koujetsu. They will be standing in the eye of the storm, normally te safest, but now the most dangerous. The storm stretches up to the very top of the atmosphere, and quickly pulls down the freezing air from the top. The amount of reiatsu Koujetsu releases determines how fast the freezing air reaches the bottom. The more reiatsu, the quicker the freezing air will fall, and the less time the opponent has to live. There are times when this will kill opponents entirely, freezing their bodies instantly and within seconds, but this effect has not been able to be accessed by Koujetsu when he tries. It only appears in the most dire of situations. Otherwise, the freezing air will just limit the opponents speed and sap their strength (After the first 2 posts this is active, strength and speed will fall by 2 every
post until the form is revoked. These effects will remain the rest of the battle unless the opponent has a fire based Zanpaktou.)

Full Hollow: (Post a pic of a negative image, hollowfied self, not manditory)

Mask Durability: 7 posts. 4 posts cooldown.

Special Techniques: Koujetsu has the option to concentrate all of the winds fury and freezing air into the tip of his zanpaktou and fire it like an Uzumaki. The resulting blast, when it hits the ground, will freeze an area equal to 200 feet in every direction instantly. This can only be used while in Vasto Lorde form, and that form will be instantly removed once this is fired, starting a 6 post cool dwon before that form can be accessed again.

Kidos
Spoiler:

Last edited by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Koujetsu Hanagayu

PostSubject: Re: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi)   Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:08 pm

History
Spoiler:
RP Example

Spoiler:

Last edited by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi)   Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:19 pm

you missed accuracy hun XD won't want to forget that

Quote :
releases determines how fast the freezing air reaches the bottom. The more reiatsu, the quicker the freezing air will fall, and the less time the opponent has to live. There are times when t

aright would you please stat like some numbers for how much power you can pump out like 3/4 of your total does this or like 2/4 or something like that just to give a general idea for some

and the whole part about that it could kill someone i'd rather you not say that as to begin an almost instant kill
Back to top Go down
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Koujetsu Hanagayu

PostSubject: Re: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi)   Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:21 am

Updated stats.

And the insta-kill only really happens with NPC's, unless I have opponents permission.

About 1/4 of my reiatsu would give the opponent about 10 posts before the cold would start to seriously effect their fighting abilities. 1/2 would be about 7 posts. I will only pump up to 1/2 of my reiastsu into the technique though.

Keep in mind also, that I normally will go bankai, then mask, the Vasto IF necessary. So, by the time I would be going Vasto, 8-12 posts per person have already been going on in the fight. Then 2 posts before the storm takes full effect, then 6 more posts before fighting ability is seriously impaired. So itd need to be an excessively long fight before it reached that stage anyways, given the Bankai and Mask effects.
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi)   Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:50 am

alright thats good

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi)   Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koujetsu Hanagayu (2 Hours Remi)
Page 1 of 1