Bleach Equilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight along as your favorite characters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) Empty
PostSubject: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Kazeshini was walking around in the world of the living, he was enjoying the night stary skys, the gentle breeze, the slight cold. All this made Kazeshini feel relaxed, calm, and filled his soul with joy. The feild around him was big, it stretched far and wide across the land. You could look and see the feild range for miles and miles, but when you looked left or right you could see a forest surrounding the feild. The sky was clear with a new moon. The lights from the near by cidy didnt help much, but at least it wasnt pitch black. The wind wasnt moving much, not even enough to move a tree's leafs, It was enough to move Kazeshini's hair, that's it. He looked around and felt a familiar spiritual pressure, somthing he hoped he wouldnt ever feel again, it was an Espada. Similar to a hollows but much thicker, then out of the corner of his eye he saw a figure stand there. It felt like he was stairing deep into Kazeshini's soul. That's when Kazeshini broke the silence, "Who are you Espada?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachq.rpg-board.net
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:13 am

Aki standing there in the dark, the pale moon showing his tan skin even in its pale white glow, rippling off his muscles as they shown freely in the open as his attire gave no fabric to his upper body. The cold wind of the night blowing across his dark hair as he stood directly behind the one that he held no reason to hold back. The shinigami commander himself, the very leader of the entire soul society just under the king himself. This was one of the most important pieces of information that the reports gave Aki this day, it was the very mission of the Espada to seek and destroy this very man. Aki would have been against this however Azian himself order him so, their very creator whos level of respected was so great that obedience was the only choice given and death was reward if not. He could not disobey him no matter how much this seemed to be wrong. Appearing before the area within the tunnels of darkness the 0 Espada gather his focus and hunted down Kazeshini, hiding his powers only until they two were so close they could see each other even with the limited visibility. Clearly this man could have sensed him coming even from the back side, even so far as proving his powers of his sense by quickly identifying him as an enemy forces. Aki didn’t expect any less and of course the battle ground was perfect, nothing to hide against nor anything that could be use as an advantage for either side of the party with more importantly no one even close to them that might have been caught in the cross fire. This was a battle flied worthy of the leaders of the war torn races.

Aki raised his hand clenching together and it glowed with a fiery purple glow that grew ever brighter with the milla seconds that passed from, beside Kazeshini 10 bolts of Aki’s spiritual power formed floating a matter in front of him just floating motionless there as the sparkled with darkness. “ I am one Loyal to he that wishes your death!” Aki shouted with ferocity in his loyalty as he throw in his hand gestured at the captain commander. Leaving his palm the energy he gathered fired 20 identically purple bolts of kido like damage already floating in front of the shinigami, a stream of staggering arrows fired in a straight line towards Kazeshini, trying to puncture the enemy to death while at the same time the arrows in the front zipped just towards him from their frontal position. The same attack coming from both sides, this was aki testing the reaction of what he knew would be one of his greatest battles to date.

OOC: used demon nails
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 am

The eye's of Kazeshini grew larger and larger as the purple orbs move faster and faster. The second they are about to hit him, Kazeshini shunpoes around then, so he is inbetween the orbs and the unknown Espada. Kazeshini realise on his instincts and shunpos to the back of this Espada, while grabing his Zanpakuto and slashing at the Espada's body. Kazeshini hears what sounds like two swords clashing when he hits the Espada, but no blood was drawn, except Kazeshini's blade is reflected like it was parried. He looks down and see's the number zero on this Espada's lower back. He quickly shunpoes away and starts to cast a kido. "I know that number, its the strongest number of Espadas. Zero is the strongest and most dealy, I have to keep my guard up." Kazeshini relizes on one of his best kidos. "Hadou 62, Hundred Stepped Rails." Kazeshini throws the rod with all of his might, not giving the Espada a chance to breath.

The rods got close to #0 when Kazeshini called upon his Zanpakuto. "Decay... Sasori-Dokueki!"
He grabs his small blade and cuts his own hand to draw out the power. The blood slides down both of the sides of each blade as they light up with a eary green light. The second they change Kazeshini starts spinning the wip sword and keeps the other ready to block anything else this Espada throws at him.

"If you know anything about the Soul Reapers, you would know that before a battle to the death, each fighter chants their name. So when one dies, the defeated knows the name of their killer. Kazeshini stands up straight and stops spinning his blade. "I am the 1st Division Captain Commander, Kazeshini! he gets back into a fighting stance and swings his blade again, and a low and eary voice, he said "But you can clall me you executor."
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 am

Aki expected no less from this one, evading the arrows was a simple feat though this man took it to the next level and quickly went straight though their spaces in the odd patterned formation that Aki thought most would not be able to mauonver around with. He certainly had the skills that would make Aki make a run for his money, holding back was for sure this time not an opinion if he wanted to bring this one’s head on the pole for his lord. Aki was somewhat caught off guard from the blade that come towards him, a simple blade not yet released into his true sight aimed directly as his body, odd for the captain commander himself not to realize the density of the Hierro that all arcane had, sure Aki didn’t not have the toughest one of the Espada’s even bring their leader but this enemy should have judge his physical might just a little better. Aki made no attempted to move as just to warn Kazeshini of himself with a simple gazed at his number. But then the man once again proceeded to strike down or at least try something from that surprising gaze he gave Aki, firing off nameless kido his way into a pillar of energy that split into countless smaller ones that aimed towards the 0 Esapda, however judging from this odd sensation and level of power coming off them aki went in to smash away the rods with his bare hands, the first three shattered upon his contact with five around or so managing to pin the Espada down for just a second of his endless life. Their force was pitifully and hardly held any other power aside from that from the initial surprised. Aki merely rose from them and stood there in front of the opponent, brushing his body off from the little spurt of dirt before seeing the name and form of Kazeshini’s zanpakto, two whip like structures now in the hidden form of a blade. Then further in staring each other down the more human of the two spoke his question and his claim to being the death of Aki, all he could do was smile slightly at he thought of dying so soon after meeting his first shinimgi. It was an interesting thought of death after becoming what aki was, certainly a little frightening he admitted to himself but one fantasy that he did not intend to follow for a while. Still honouring this man’s tradition Aki understood and offered his name. “ My name is Aki Tear, if this were less death like conditions I would offer my greetings on a more friendly term. May I suggest you work a little more on your kido? Opponents like me might have you as a upper hand on it or something similar”

With that Aki Sonido into the air, even in his normal speed this one was greater then most other within his ranks, Aki’s moment and image slightly more blurred then a normal step of flash and if one could see him enough their would have notice a light shadow image of him just seeming behind the actually body a few seconds after. Aki appeared just a mere 7 meters into the air above his location where he stood, looking down at his foe with a soft and kind nature eyes of lavender tint, in their kindness the icy of winter glaring down with its deathly touch. Brimming his eyes flashed a darker purple tone, with that the same 30 bolts of energy appeared again, this time all around the commander’s sights around in a dome like fashion. However this was not the end of it, with a quick snap of his index and thumb Espada 0 formed a large black rose mark underneath the captain, lengthen it with his powers into a 20 meter glyph on the space below Kazeshini. Its power glowing a dark light before its denotation began, as well as the thirty arrows of damage flying again towards Kazeshini at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 am

“ My name is Aki Tear, if this were less death like conditions I would offer my greetings on a more friendly term. May I suggest you work a little more on your kido? Opponents like me might have you as a upper hand on it or something similar”

Kazeshini gave Aki the time to say his name, it was common courtesy. The rpoblem was this act of kindess would back fire on his behalf. Kazeshini cocked back his wip sword ready to attack the Espada when he flashed up 7 feet above his original spot. The orbs came back and a cirule inder Kazeshini begain to grow brighter. He saw the orb and shunpoed into the air equal to Aki. Kazeshini used his regular sword to smash the closer ones and his wip to get the farther ones. He used his lightning speed and for the untrained eye, it would look like he destroyed them in one hit. He unleashed the wips and spun around, making a mini tornado, slashing the little orbs around him. He stopped half way through makeing the tornado and spun the other way for a split second, shifting the air towards Aki. Kazeshini dashed towards Aki using the wind as a boost for speed. He jabbed the left wip straight and the right wip slashed up to down, hoping one would wrap around his arm. "He's got two arm's that are hard as any sword, this plan might back fire." Kazeshini waited for Aki to move so he could counter.
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 am

The man was resourcefully that was for sure, he speed would be an issues as it seemed to outclass Aki by a bit, he expected Kazeshini to be strong but not being able to land a hit just yet, this would be a long out drawn battle and if Aki’s prediction was corrected then in a long term way he would lose. This would need to be taken a lot more then a simple frontal strike, the man avoided all together the attacks once again, this time destroy them rather than simple evasion and he avoided the mark’s blasted radius all together which was problematic, this one seemed to be fairly prospective even at his age, not being caught off guard as easily as most. And now he was coming straight at Aki with those long whips which are more then likely to be able to make long range attacks, Aki didn’t want to risk find out how sharp the blade of Kazeshini’s sword was now in its release state. He had to move fast and against someone more physical bound he didn’t have a decent chance to outrun him. Another snap of the fingers, this time both hands and two new marks appeared at the incoming captain, Aki using his calculating mind and depth perception judge the timing needed to encase the man in two different marks, a half a meter in front of his weapon’s whip like strike and one directly behind him. The black rose was the front on, appearing before the air in a 2d space and detonating to blow his weapon away from Aki while a red rose mark that showed behind the commander would generated powerfully and thick rose vines to try and entrapped the captain in their painfully grip, Aki tried to match this well enough in this mind. To him he hoped the man would be blown slightly of his guard from the front blasted then be caught from the back with the vines. Wither or not it worked was up to Kazeshini but Aki already proceeded into the next step, a purple roes mark appearing underneath his own stance and with its activation he teleportaned away down into the ground. This was not a flash step but actually rapture of space, a true teleportation. However its speed for suppressed anything Aki was used to and he could not control it well enough to maunders well enough, as a result the nature boy slammed his shoulder into the ground hard enough to generated a small creator like hole on the earth before flipping in a roll a few second after recovering from the impact back onto his feet and ignoring the slight pain, even with his steel skin that force of that landing was very great. With his left hand pointed out with its palm outward Aki charged a brought green cero forming from his entire hand, then a moment later the cero zoomed its dimension sound and fired right at the captain commander, trying to engulf him in harm.

OCC: used mark of the rose- red, black and purple and then cero
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:34 am

Witnessing the quick actions of Aki, Kazeshini studied him. "Well the black reshi makes an explosive orb, I can't figure out the red yet..." Watching Aki teleport to theground, Kazeshini thought. "He has a purple reshi too?.. man I hate to know what the rest are...wait what about..." The root from Aki's black rose grabed Kazeshini's foot and begain to bind the rest of his body. Damn, I guess that's the red reshi.." Slashing at the roots that kept growing, he looked down to counter. "I can't counter if my leg is trapped, I got to hit him to force him to loose focus." Kazeshini looked at aki, only to see a green cero charging aimed at him. "Crap, I got to move now." He had time to slash the roots off his foot, but when he turned around the cero was at his back. The first thought that came to mind was make the blast explode early to minumize damage. He send both wips into the cero, making them explode 5 feet away. The destroyed the rest of the remaining roots holding Kazeshini, but still did some decent damage to Kazeshini's body. The blast knocked Kazeshini back 50 feet, landing on his back and sunk into the ground a good 2 feet from the fall. He stuck his swords in the ground, "Damn... I got to be more carfull. He could have killed me if I didnt attack his cero. It's time for somthing different." Kazeshini let loose his wip blades while they were in the ground, giving him a instant jump. "Hadou 62 Hundred Stepped Rails" After he let go of the rod, he swung a blade slowly toward Aki's left leg, and the other at Aki's head, hoping he would pay attention to the rods, then notice one of the blades so the other could hit. "If he goes for the head, ill wrap the blade around his leg, if he goes for his leg, I got a shot for his head. Either way I got a chance to make him mad so he shows me some more of his powers." Kazeshini yells loud to get The Espada's mind off of his attacks, and to give Kazeshini more power.

OOC: level 62 kido Hundred Stepped Rails, the yelling doesnt give me real power.
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:09 am

Aki’s eyes lit up slightly as he saw his attacks finally connected, much like a child’s first battle with their parents it was definitely rush to see. This was the first time that aki had to meet at was this close to his own power, maybe stressing him if he got carless. A night of many first indeed. His attacked landed as it appeared to catch the man’s guard off with the different colors and effect, maybe his adoptive change was a little rusty from fighting someone close to his own level, as well how many can say they were able to catch up to the captain commander himself back in the soul society? This had to be a first for him as well. As Kazeshini fell before the earth in his pain, flying off into a uncontrolled slide across the dirt he Aki was already pondering the next phase of his assault. However when the man jumped forward and casted yet another kido, in fact the exact same one that caught Aki in a moment of awe of stupidity for a second, it was coming too fast and suddenly for him to give a sarctic comment in his mind but he would have thought it foolish for the shinigmai to once again try the same power that Aki had already showed was not match for him. A slightly too much insurance of himself the Espada once again shattered the spell apart into fragments. This time much faster and without getting caught like before as he already had the reaction and understanding to avoid this binding attack. However in his little fun Aki just notice the incoming bladed whip coming for his head, he broke a sweat as noticing this too late to take his normal actions of creating distance however with his time evasion was enough him to duck towards the ground as the whip cut a single thread of his black hair as his gazed fell to the floor only to find the second whip aimed at his right foot. The blade immediately roped around his foot, cutting in deep enough so the whip like blade was stained with his blood. Thanks to his skin’s thickness as a Espada it didn’t cut all the way though but still to be able to cut him at all was something to brag about. Aki then felt an odd sensation travel though his body, not just the pain but something else that seemed to circulate though his system, a foreign substance, a slight pinch. Now that he thought about it Aki felt a little less pain then he thought it would from a cut, in fact it seemed painless altogether which was odd. However this still gave a chance for a counter, Aki rose his left hand into the direction above, pointing in the sky and looking up with his eyes as well. “ Evil light!!” Aki cried as a reverse whirlpool gashed out darkness around Aki in a upward force around him, Kazeshini;s was close enough to be dragged along the med sized damage vortex up as well his weapon would unroll itself off Aki before both the captain and his weapon would fall back down if they were caught.

In the middle of his attack Aki remember something that would trigger his hidden power, a curse of sorts that actives regardless of wither or not Aki was aware of it. IT powers derived directly from the opponents own will, each time a foe were to have a changed in their stats, spiritual pressure or power and rather positive change or negative this sleeping tec inside the cero Esapda would active and surrounded the foes in a sphere of Aki's power in the form of black rose petals. This vortexes of beauty will damage anyone inside them damage equal to the amount change of their original power with kido like damage of non-physical means each and every time their stats or power changes. Kazeshini either mid attack or after would find himself soon consumed in the storm of petals should he not move out of the way before its fully formed.

OOC: Used Evil light and curse of rose

Lose one stat speed point do to effect of zanpoktoa of kaz till end of the battle
Back to top Go down
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Koujetsu Hanagayu

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 pm

KOujetsu sat off to the side, hiding in the trees as he watched two of his most hated people try and kill each other off. Grinning with no real humor in his face, he shunpo'd from the tree he was hiding in to a more safe area on the other side of the field, intent on watching the battle and avoiding getting involved unless necessary. After all, why bother entering a seeming death match when one would kill the other and be severly weakened and easy for the killing?

OOC: I know it is no killing, but i gotta have some fun. Plus, its way short. Not much I can do here
Back to top Go down
Yachiru

Yachiru

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Koujetsu Hanagayu wrote:
Koujetsu sat off to the side, hiding in the trees as he watched two of his most hated people try and kill each other off. Grinning with no real humor in his face, he shunpo'd from the tree he was hiding in to a more safe area on the other side of the field, intent on watching the battle and avoiding getting involved unless necessary. After all, why bother entering a seeming death match when one would kill the other and be severly weakened and easy for the killing?

OOC: I know it is no killing, but i gotta have some fun. Plus, its way short. Not much I can do here

This is 89 words. THe word count is 200. Could you please make it at least one hundred words? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
Koujetsu Hanagayu

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 pm

((Actually, from this point, I cant make it longer without repeating and over explaining everything, making it a very poor post.))
Back to top Go down
Yachiru

Yachiru

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:26 pm

(Make your self trip, do something! (By Kaze's request!))
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

OOC:kou just post things you see going on.
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Kazeshini wraps the blade around Aki's leg, after the blade reached its limit, he pulled it back to retract the blade back in place. He saw the blood drip down the blade when it reached him and was about talk when he noticed a little black rose peddle drift around his face. The peddle sliced his check slightly, the blood slowly dripping down his face gave him a sense to move. The swarm of black came quickly as Kazeshini was trapped, he looked all around to find an opening when a thought came to him. "Every tornado has an opening at the top." Kazeshini looks up and jumps as soon as he see's the opening, The moment he got out, the gap closed and it imploded. In air he didn't want to give Aki breathing room, when Kazeshini was in sight of Aki, he was surrounded by a vortex. "Hmm...What to do?" Kazeshini started to think of ways to get inside Aki gruad when he felt another presents lurking in the far distance. "Another espada?" He looked back at Aki, noticing he couldnt see Kazeshini well. "No, This espada doesnt need help unless they want to be guaranteed to kill me." Kazeshini darted over past Aki and started sprinting toward the unknown spy. "Could it be Aizen wants to keep an eye on Aki? but why?" Kazeshini crossed his arms then unleashed a scissor attack on the trees infront of him and looked up to see who it could be. He saw a man that looked older than Kazeshini, but it didnt look like a hollow "May i ask who are you and what are you doing spying on us fighting?"

OOC: guess Ill drag you into this fight XD

Last edited by Kazeshini on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 am

OOC: Err any reaction to my upward vortex of darkness around my body hun? >.> that was before the sphere of rose petals appeared
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:01 am

Aki’s attacked subsided as the target oddly rushed right past him, the Espada expecting a counter attack from the back of some kind only to be in awe at what Kazeshini was actually doing, he had rushed right past him and not only that kept going like a half a mile away from just where they were suppose to fight. “ HEY!!” he shouted in surprise to that captain, Aki was expressed a very confused face, Kazeshini was not even looking back nor was casting any form of attack. He was just soaring towards the odd signature of power that had pop up during their little brawl, it might have been his back up...or maybe another Espada had followed Aki against orders as a spy or assistance. Whatever was there it seemed important enough for his foe to actually ignore him and rush off as though things were safe, this got Aki a little rattled and he flew off in pursuit, hot on the toes of the commander as the man stopped in front of an older human looking person, the CC had a decent lead against his foe but it was simply enough for Aki to catch up and arrival in the clearing just seconds after Kazeshini. It was no hollow that Aki knew and it appeared as though the two were conversing to a degree, that was certainly enough proof for the Espada to consider this new person a threat along with Kazeshini, halting his advancement a few meters away from the two man, Aki charged and fired off several shots of the cero blast’s known as bala. Aiming at least three of them against the back side of the turned captain commander as well as Stanger just a small distance away. Aki readied himself for whatever to come after the attack though he didn’t like the odds of fighting two strangers at once, he might have to use his others powers that he preferred to keep hidden but only if it was needed to win this day.
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 am

Kazeshini couldnt get an answer out of the stranger for Aki shot Balla's at the two. Kazeshini shunpoed out of the way and landed 15 feet away from aki. Confused by the fact this Espada attacked both of them without hesitation. "It could be this man isnt an ally of either of the two of us, or Hollows just dont care if other hollows get in the way of there opponent, It's kind of like wolfs, every dog for them selfs... Maybe." But "Hey, whats the big idea? You bring a spy that desguises as a human, then you fire cero bullets at Both of us? You Espada sure are rude to each other. And why did you have him hide in the distance? You tring to mock me saying you can fight me by yourself?" Kazeshini regains composure after his questioning the espada and his possible ally. The he begins to mock Aki. "Or let me guess, you were to scared to fight me, the Captain Commander of the soul society by yourself? Is that it little hollow?" Kazeshini bends his knees ready for anything Aki was going to throw at him. "Well come on then, BRING IT ON HOLLOW SKUM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:23 am

OOC: Koujetsu...its been two weeks, posts or be killed. Ive asked you many times, if you dont posts within the week your character is considered dead.
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 pm

that would be stupid for killing you off but i will let aki say you got hit and ran off into to disatance so me and aki can finish the fight.
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:40 am

Aki was in utter awe at this shinigmi’s little explanation at the whole concept of him bring along a spy, like he needed back up handling himself. And to take it so far...this captain of captains must have really wanted a bad reaction out for Aki, even so far as risking himself being caught off guard with one of the Espada’s stronger powers just to see what made the number 0 tick. A pretty dirty trick for the so called honorable sword’s men. Of course that was just the initial assumptions was just one that Aki used to logic out this oddity and blades of words. Aki did wonder though who was the stranger the ran as soon as he was notice, if this was Kazeshini ally then he was going into some great lengths just to avoid that fact, Aki found enough of a reason to rule that possibility out so this stranger must be a third party. He could only guess a less likely possible so as he left so did Aki’s thoughts on the matter further. What he had to think about now. “ For the captain commander you sure are into mockery huh? What happened to the head of the soul society being so childish and resorting to name calling. Have they fallen so far?” Aki retorted back with the same venom that he was thrown, his cold composure was the same and did not falter with the simply mind games this foe tried to use so reckless, he knew he had to be cautions regardless of what was said or face the punishment of underestimating his enemy. Aki inhaled a large breath, then fired off more bala in a simply direct manner in front for the CC as to just even out the flied and lure him into the self secretly. Aki even took it so far as to once again create the 30 same arrows of energy from below that fired upward at the single target as to further fool this man into lowering his guard for his ego before unleashing his true blunt strike.

Inside his breath, holding it in only for a few seconds as he stirred air and spiritual particles into one comprised space before he let it out in one large breath attack of the form of purple flame like energy. Its size was large enough to shine and over take the normal tint of the colors sight, covering the whole area in its bright shine of darkness. Rose like petals swirling inside the flame as it size grew, racing towards and ready to consume the shinigami with his dragon’s breath.
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:29 am

Kazeshini found it weird for an Espada to be so calm. "This means he is truly made of stone, It doesnt look like anything i say will phase his focus." Kazeshini was ready for his next attack when Aki attacked first. The petels flew at him with great speed, giving Kazeshini only time to move. Shunpoing to the left of Aki's attack Kin saw the petels were anbraced with a purple flame. "Perfect timing, I hope this will work. Even if it does this will hurt me." Kin raises his hand and twirls it around like a lass-o. He drops his hand like a slash and aims it at Aki's mouth. He throws the tip of his whip sword out into the fire, He then releases the toxic mist as if he hit his target. The flames turn green and the fire explodes, tossing Kazeshini like a rag doll. He hits the ground and keeps rolling, not stoping from hitting the ground, he bounces for a quarter of a mile then stops, creating a crator in the ground. " I guess I got a little reckless." Pain shoots up his body in agony from Kazeshini's own attack, its not enough to put him out of the game. He stands and stumbles a little, when his head focuses and the white light from the blast leaves his vision, He looks to find Aki to see if he was effected by the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)   ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOT! 1 vs 1 vs 1(Kazeshini, Aki Koujetsu CLOSED NO KILLING)
Page 1 of 1