Bleach Equilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight along as your favorite characters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kai Munousha (8th Espada)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Espada #8
Espada #8

Kai Munousha (8th Espada) Empty
PostSubject: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:09 am

Characters History

History:

Spoiler:

Basics

Name: Kai Munousha

Picture: Kai Munousha (8th Espada) KaiArrancar

Home land: Zanonsk

Class: Speedster

Element: Space

Number: 8

Personality: Kai is very calm and peaceful. Always believing that violence is unneeded, his negation zanpaktou seems to represent him in many ways. Kai is rather quiet and usually seems emotionless, yet he is very sharp and often tries to correct the mistakes of others around him.

Alignment:Neutral

Fighting style: Kai does not see any point in fighting. Unless ordered, Kai will not kill anyone. If he is sent on a mission, he will try to find the least harmful way of completing it. As such, he has developed a way to strike an opponent without killing them that revolves around the modern day Dim Mak.

Resurrecion

Resurrecion Name: Infinito - (Infinity)
Description: While in his normal form, Kai's own spiritual pressure (Reiatsu) is completely sealed within his body by his Zanpakuto, charging up for his Resurrection. While in this form, he is unable to be sensed and is often mistaken for a human. He has no Reitsu resonating from his body.

For every post that Kai goes without using his Resurrection, all of his his stats while in his Resurrection will increase by that amount of posts. (X + Normal Stats = Resurrection Stats) (X = Number of posts since using his Resurrection). If he goes 5 topics while not using his Resurrection, all of his stats will increase by 5 when it is activated. However, each time he has used the Resurrecion, the number will reset to 0. It is this reason that his number changes from 8 to ∞ and is no longer the Octava but the Infinito while in his Resurrection form.

Alterations: The blade will sink into his right hand, turning that arm and side of his back white. Where his skin is white, it is twice as strong as his normal skin. A white wing will emerge from his right shoulder blade and is impenetrable. (This is only his right arm and right side of his back.) Along with this, while many are unable to see it, the number eight in the center of his back will turn sideways into the infinity sign.

Element: Space

Looks:
Spoiler:

Techniques

Automatic Techniques
Spoiler:

Techniques only used in Normal Form

Name: Cisne Aria - (Swan Song)
State: Normal
Description: When struck, the zanpakuto; creates the sound of a bell chiming and sends out a resonating pulse capable of totally negating abilities and powers. The power works by cutting whatever is struck, off from its/his/her connection to spiritual energy (Reiryoku), effectively making the object or person unable to use abilities or powers. This lasts for 2 of the enemy's posts. Example: If Kai collides blades with a Shinigami who's sword is in the Shikai stage, the weapon will revert back to it's sealed form for their next two posts. If Kai slashes a doll, the doll will disappear and is striking a person, that person cannot use abilities for two posts.

Techniques used in Both Forms

Name: Hakuda - (Master Hand-to-Hand)
State: Both
Description: He appears to be highly skilled in swordsmanship, able to fight on-par with Ichigo and even slice through his Getsuga Tenshō. Kai prefers to fight with only his right hand, leaving his other hand to hold his sheathed Zanpakuto. He is quite adept at blocking while his offense is capable of great precision. He was able to fend off Ichigo using his Hollow mask-enhanced Bankai long enough to reach the top of Las Noches, though his Zanpakutō was nearly broken.

Name: Aureola - (Halo)
Description: With this ability, Kai is able to sense all Reiryoku in the area. By closing his eyes and focusing, he is able to extend the range of the technique. Also, Kai is able to rate every being on a scale of 1 - 5 while sensing them. Those that come within physical view of him also allow him to use the third and last part of this technique. When looking directly at someone, Kai is able to tell the elemental affinity of their skills. An example of this would to look at Aki. While looking at Aki, Kai would rate him as a level 5 and would be able to tell that his abilities revolve around the manipulation of nature and time. Kai uses this technique to determine if there is any point in fighting an enemy. If the enemy out rates himself greatly, he can determine that the best course of action is to run.

Name: Lluvia - (Rain)
Description: Lluvia is Kai's own form of the Cero, as he is unable to use the regular form of the technique. Kai will shoot several, white beams of energy that move like liquid; whirling and twirling towards their target. The amount of beams depends on the amount of energy put into the attack.

Name: Eco - (Echo)
Description: Utilizing the Espada's version of the Flash Step, Kai is able to move even faster than the Gemelos Sonído, appearing to teleport and making him the fastest Espada. While moving, Kai is able to leave several tangible 'after-images' of himself for attacks, diversions and substitutions. A cool down of 2 posts is required after each use.

Name: Dim Mak - (Death Touch)
Description: Pressure Point fighting is a very dangerous and very serious style of fighting. The object is to interupt or seize the opponents energy meridians to cause pain, heal, knockout, paralyze, etc. This form of fighting requires utmost seriousness, safety, and practice. Such common fighting arts as Dim Mak, Eagle Claw, and even Ryu Kempo use these techniques to overwhelm the opponent. With this fighting style, Kai is able to paralyze a limb with a single strike. A strike to the head or spin will result in a complete paralysis and all effects can only be cured by a professional medic. Lasting only 1 post before they regain their movement.

Techniques only used in Resurrection

Name: Onda - (Ripples)
State: Ressurrecion
Description: Kai can create five wormholes connected to another. He can create either small ones separately, or a large one by fixating several on one point. The wormholes look like ripples in reality when created.

Name: Salpicar - (Splash)
State: Ressurrecion
Description: A large wormhole will appear and a large white arm and hand will come out of it. Ex: Kai is several feet away from his target but brings his hand across as if punching the air. As he does this, a wormhole opens up and the giant arm and hand do the movement with Kai, bashing into his target. The hand then retracts back into the wormhole. When a cero is used with the hand, it is increased x10.

Stat Points

X = Number of topics since last using Resurrection. Restarts to 0 after each use.

Physical Strength: 5 (Resurrection +X)

Physical Defensive: 5 (Resurrection +X)

Magic Attack: 5 (Resurrection +X)

Magic Defense: 5 (Resurrection +X)

Speed: 40 (Resurrection +X)

Agility/Evasion: 30 (Resurrection +X)

Stamina: 20 (Resurrection +X)

Accuracy: 10 (Resurrection +X)

Last edited by Kai on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 am

Quote :
If he goes 5 topics while not using his Resurrection, all of his stats will increase by 5 when it is activated.

Ok I want to make this clear in your power, it has to be Completed topics for that to count

Quote :
Aki can quickly regenerate any part of his body except for his brain and Internal organs. However, this power also requires that he had sufficient spiritual energy. as such once he regenerations Aki cannot continue with the battle as he is too drained of his energy to put up any decent fight.

Why yes thank you for noting one of my powers XD please use your own name

Quote :
Description: With this ability, Kai is able to deflect any form of attack similar to a Cero with a single hand.

That would mean much of any energy based attacks so take that out

Quote :
Utilizing the Espada's version of the Flash Step, Kai is able to move even faster than the Gemelos Sonído, appearing to teleport and making him the fastest Espada. While moving, Kai is able to leave several tangible 'after-images' of himself for attacks, diversions and substitutions

Considering your after image power and apparent deference in stats I want a cool down number of post between usages as not to just spam this

Quote :

Name: Dim Mak - (Death Touch)
Description: Utilizing this technique with his own fighting style, Kai has come to be one of the best hand-to-hand fighters, without the use of a blade. Based off the real life Dim Mak fighting style, Kai decided to take his pressure point fighting to the next level. Now, by touching his opponent, Kai will send a surge of Reitsu through the targets body, overcharging their nervous system and paralyzing that part of the body. A strike to the head or spin will result in a complete paralysis and all effects can only be cured by a professional medic.

Take that out too strong and can be easily overly powered
Back to top Go down
Kai
Espada #8
Espada #8

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Yes, they have to be completed topics.

Sorry, I forgot to change the name lol. I hope you don't mind me just copying the basic abilities that we get from you.

I deleted the Reflection ability and replaced it with Aureola - (Halo).

Now for the after image one, how about a cool down of two posts? I added that to the description.

Dim Mak, I left on but changed it. In real day life, there is a fighting style known as Dim Mak - (Death Touch). This can also be called the Pressure Point Fighting Style. By striking pressure points along the body, a person is actually able to cause temporary or permanent paralysis of limbs or the entire body. I deleted the ability to force Reitsu into their body but kept only the fighting style. Hope that is ok.
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Everything else is fine however now we got two new issues

Quote :
Name: Sacrificar - (Sacrifice)
Description: Kai's sword has another ability that many find to be very strange. Any who are stabbed or cut by the blade, will instantly begin to heal everything within their body. All damage and wounds are instantly healed making this Zanpakuto useless for fighting

This would make you nearly impossible to kill or even hurt you if you just cure yourself or even your allies so put down a cool down and not all damage can be healed,

Quote :
Name: Cisne Aria - (Swan Song)
Description: When unsheathed, the zanpakuto; creates the sound of a bell chiming and sends out a resonating pulse capable of totally negating abilities and powers. The power works by cutting off everyone but Kai from his/her connection to spiritual energy (Reiryoku), effectively making every thing like zanpakuto; in the vicinity useless as long as the power is active. This unfortunately also includes team members. But is not in effect when in his Ressurecion form.

God moding power, making anyone against you pretty much unless against you take it out

And please take out the second resurrection part since i doubt number 8 will get it anytime soon plus its power is really a bad god mod too which is making me twitch as i keep seeing it
Back to top Go down
Kai
Espada #8
Espada #8

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Ok, for the first one, about the healing, i deleted.

Now for the Swan Song, a word was out of place. Where it said "but Kai" it was supposed to say "but Kai's Zanpakuto". This meaning that even Kai would not be able to use any abilities, but his sword has to be able to or else the effect would not happen. In other words, the Swan Song is the only ability that is in effect when activated. I don't really see this as God Mod since everyone looses their abilities. What this really does is it makes the fight all about fighting skills. I see this as a way to challenge everyone with what they can do without their abilities and special effects.

So to recap, if Kai was fighting someone and then released his Zanpakutou, both he and his enemy would not be able to use any abilities. They would then have to rely on their skills of close combat in order to continue the fight. Kai is supposed to represent peace, and what better way to do so, by taking out the ability to use abilities?

Oh and i just updated the pic of my Resurrection. As for my Second Resurrection, is it ok if i leave it there for a little longer? I wanna save it somewhere but can't on this computer.
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:15 pm

ok thanks for dealing with the healing though you only had to reduce it effect a bit.

And i understand the whole fight with just your toe to toe concept but the truth is this powers goes against other rpgers that created a different type of character then yours. for example someone making their character based all around the types of powers and special abilities they have by taking away their physical abilities as a melee fighter. its sorta a different way for someone not to be physical strong and causing damage in a different way.Thus we have an issues with this free limitless ability which takes away any hopes of someone like that fighting against someone like you which is why is too powerfully and unfair for me to let you have. it makes you nearly unbeatable against someone that uses a lot of powers and sole created their characters around their powers. see my point?

and alright then please find a place for it soon.
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 pm

ok approved

welcome to the site and thank you for being respectful
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 pm

approved and as order Kai is allowed two more tecs to make
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 am

WAIT!
Kai Munousha (8th Espada) His11113
Now it official
Back to top Go down
https://bleachq.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai Munousha (8th Espada)   Kai Munousha (8th Espada) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai Munousha (8th Espada)
Page 1 of 1