Bleach Equilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight along as your favorite characters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) Empty
PostSubject: Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)   Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Kazeshini finished his paper work ahead of schedule. He dropped his pen, grabed his robe and zanpakuto and jumped off of his balcony. The moment he landed he sprinted towards the Senkaimon. Kazeshini asked to open the doors so when he had it in sit he could jump through the moment he got close. He jumped into the doors and sprinted all the way into the world of the living. He found himself at the top of a tall building, looking down at all the souls living their lives. "Look at all of them running around like ants marching. I have to protect all of them, humans or animals, good or evil. They are all my responisbility to protect." Kazeshini looks down and steps off. He free falls down the side of the building, loving ever second the air is flying past his face. He gets close to the bottom and flips so he can land, the second his toe touches the ground he shunpoes into and ally, creating a large gust of wind. The human souls started shouting thinking there was going to be a hurricane or tornada, but if was just Kazeshini shunpoing in the first direction he looked at. After running for a while, Kazeshini found himself in the park. He stoped and looked around to see little kids playing on the jungle gym. He saw a kid getting pushed on the swing set by what looked like his mother. The kid looked up and pointed at Kazeshini "Look at that man mommy, he looks like a super hero." The mom looked up and saw nothing. Honeywhat are you talking about?" The boy looked back at Kazeshini and he was gone. The boy looked sad as his mom walk to a bench to get some drinks. Kazeshini was on top of the swing set when he said... "Hey Kid, up here." The little boy looked up and smiled at him. "Here take this." Kazeshini gave the kid a lolly pop, the boy looked at it then looked back at Kazeshini only to find out he vanished. The boy looked around untill his mom came back, shocked to see the lolly pop shew licked it to make sure it was ok. Kazeshini was in a tree a few yards away and ran into the woods. As Kazeshini was thinking about the little kid he felt a spiritual pressure he had never felt before. He jumped down from the tree and yelled "Who's there?" He heard a twig break and someone stepped from behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachq.rpg-board.net
Yachiru

Yachiru

Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)   Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Hikaru stepped out from the tree. His eyes were full of amazement. He wondered why that Soul Reaper was here at Earth. He wondered why a Soul Reaper, A SOUL REAPER, was nice to a human child! Hikaru thought that all Soul Reapers hated Humans. Hikaru thought that all Soul Reapers hated everything to do with Earth. Including Quincy. Hikaru stared blankly at the Soul Reaper.

"You're a soul reaper. Aren't you? he said quietly. "I hate Soul Reapers! They... They killed my Dad! Soul Reapers did something to my Dad! He hated who he was! But then his dying words were pride! He loved who he was then! No one could have done that! Not even my Mom! His fatal would was from a Sword! All Soul Reapers have a sword! That means a Soul Reaper did this! Now you will pay for what Soul Reapers have done!!

Hikaru then raised his left hand.He ripped off his sleave to show his Glove. The His Bow Appeared, and in a flash something strange was happening.

Hikaru raised his bow, and he let holy light fall onto him, he matured rapidly growing years within seconds. When he was done, he was 16 years old. He drew an arrow and pointed it at the Soul Reaper. "Die!"
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)   Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Kazeshini only had a second to move, not asking questions about the young quincys hater toward soul reapers, he jumped into a tree an ran for a more opened area. He dashed back and forth as he tought to himself. "That kid really hates soul reapers, he didnt even give me a chance to talk, but for a little kid to turn into a teenager with that speed is impressive, I wonder how he did that?" Kazeshini found a open medow with grass up to his knees. He ran back a bit and waited for the young quincy to walk into the feild. "I wonder who his parents are and were are they? The only reason his powers are so strong has to be the genetics. training can only go so far. I'll have to ask him later." Kazeshini didnt bother grabing his Zanpakuto yet cause he didnt want to prove the kid right. He sat back and waited to use a kido to show him that he has no hatered or murderus intent behind his moves. Well... Unless its necessary to kill the kid in order to save himself, plus... he really isn't a kid. Just a teenage boy trapped in a kids body. Kazeshini waited for the quincy to show up. He desided to give the kid a idea were he is and yelled. "Who are you!"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru

Yachiru

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)   Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Hikaru jumped through the dense forest looking for the Soul Reaper. He sped through the forest. Looking all aroundhim, the Soul Reaper's Spiritual Pressure was no where to be detected. He jumped and searched for what seemed like a long time. Fianlly he was sick of the forest.

"Heavenly Eye!" Hikaru screamed. The ground started to shake and the trees rumbled. Then the trees were sucked back into the ground, and the forest was gone. The grass grew a bit and now they were in a plain. There were no tree's the hide in our be in the way of his jumping.

He then saw the Soul reaper, A bit far away. He charged at him. and answered the Soul Reapers Question. "I am Hikaru Ichinomiya! I am the Leader of All Quincy! I am Ten years old, and with the incedible power of my bow I can bocome the image of me in my fighting prime! My Mother was killed by the only thing I hate more that I hate Soul Reapers. A Hollow! She was killed by a stupid Hollow! And my father, death by Soul Reaper! Big suprise though! Even after he survives the time of Mass Quincy killing, he dies in a simple fight! You will pay for this! For the killing of all Quincy! You will die! Now that I have answered your Question, you will answer mine! Who are you!?"

All this time Hikaru was yelling and running at this Soul Reaper. "Quincy's Glaive!!" Hikaru yelled as he threw his bow at the Soul Reaper. By itself it was shooting arrows that were sent at the Soul Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)   Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Kazeshini was shocked from this little kid, a little ten year old being the leader of an extinct race of Quincy's. The 10 year old kid was not the first person you would think run a brotherhood of bow weilders. He saw the bow getting thrown at him. Kazeshini has never seen that type of attack before from any type of fighter. The arrows flew out of his bow at Kazeshini, he jumped to avoid the constant arrows. The first thing that came to his mind was to grab his zanpakuto, when he did, Kazeshini had a thought. "Wait, I can't use my sword right now. I have to show him that the Soul Reapers arent bad people. I have to use kido." Kazeshini points two fingers at Hikaru. My name is Kazeshini, Captain Commander of the soul society. His fingers started to glow. "Hakudo 61, Six Rods Prison of Light!" Six's yellow bars appear around Hikaru's waist, aiming to pin him down for a second. "You don't have to fight me, we can talk this out." Kazeshini dived down at Hikaru. "Our races can be at peace now, the past is the past. You and I can change this world, we can change the way life is." Kazeshini aimed for a kick at Hikaru. "Let's change this world Hikaru, you and me!"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru

Yachiru

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)   Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Hikaru glared at the Shinigami. He wouldn't let this slimeball of a Soul Reaper trick him.

"What for? So you can go behind what's left of us and kill us all?!" Hikaru yelled.

He kepts shooting arrows at Kazeshini. He fired fast as many as he could. He hated Soul Reapers. Pure hate. Hikaru kept jumping a shooting arrows when he saw the rock. It was huge, it was big, and he was going to hit it.

Hikaru had no time to react. BOOM! Faceplant. Hikaru the rolled down the rock, and onto the grass. He had two bloody noses, and he was his ten year old self again. Hikaru wondered why his terrain was so mixed up. THis had never happened before, he had never had the terrain turn back to normal. Something was wrong. But he could think about it not because the tears that had been held back in astonishment, came out, on full blast.Hikaru then stood up again, and tried to fire an arrow yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)   Story Line: Equivalent Exchange   (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Line: Equivalent Exchange (CLOSED but OPEN FOR SPECTATORS NO KILLING)
Page 1 of 1